Saturday, February 28, 2015

Versatile Award #2

Thank you so much Rachel (Racheals Reading Corner check her out) for the nomination in this award...

Rules:
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post

My Nominations for the Versatile Blogger award:
I don't have 15 people. Sorry guys...
1. Jess and Kell @ A Cup of Tea & A Big Book
2. Miss Mimz @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews
3. Noelia Alonso @ A Day in Bookland
4. Batch of Books @ Batch of Books
6. Tiffany York @ Beneath the Jacket
8. Mary @ BookHounds YA
9. Aimee @ Deadly Darlings
10. Melissa @ In a bookish world

10 Random Facts About Myself
1. Im Kiwi
2. I don't drive, public transport is easier
3. I read a lot
4. Im the youngest in my family
5. I would like to adopt a husky
6. I watch a lot of movies
7. Favorite TV show of the year is Empire
8. I think of home a lot
9. I have the bestest 2 BFFs in the world
10. Im going to England with my mum

And that is everything :D Thanks so much Rachel!!

No comments :

Post a Comment