Monday, February 16, 2015

Review: Numb (Senses #3)

Numb (Senses #3) by Xavier Neal

Publisher: Not available, 2014
129 pages, kindle edition
Source: Purchased through Amazon
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Sports, Erotica
Links: Goodreads | Amazon

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
his entire world was flipped upside down. Now the pain he is used to burying is fighting back. Refusing to let him slip into his old ways, refusing to let him hide from his mistakes, and refusing to let him become numb.

My Review:
Logan and Maxx! Hello, and thank you for finally getting to that place you need to be at! It makes my heart so happy!

This part of the series is filled with a little more drama and heartbreak than it's counterparts "Blind" and "Deaf." In this book we meet Dean. Dean pulls at Logan's heart strings just a little (I mean A LOT.), and I can't wait to see how he works into the next segment. We're seeing a whole other side to Logan. A side that makes my insides all gooey and we see Maxx's weaker moments. We learn more of their history, and we can see why they have such great chemistry and the dynamics in their family unit that keep them going, and keep them together.

Once again, that inner monologue, and the dialogue with the audience captivates me. It speaks to me. I don't have enough praise for it.


My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment