Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review: Shifting Lines

Shifting Lines by Abigail Lee

Publisher: Abigail Lee, 2014
156 pages, kindle edition
Source: Purchased through Amazon
Genre: New Adult, Contmeporary, Romance
Links: Goodreads | Amazon

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
Luke Green has his life in order. He has his routine, his women, and his bar.
Everything is set up the way he prefers it, and he likes it that way.

Until She Walks In…

Riley Scott has recently found her independence and is ready to live the life that’s been restricted from her. She’s focused on her final semester of college, her soon to be career, and her time with her best friend.

Until He Is In Front Of Her…

What will happen when the lines they both have drawn begin to shift?

My Review:
This novel was the first book I have read by this talented author. I’ve heard from family members that her books are amazing and they leave you hanging with a book hangover if that is even possible. But if I had one complaint about this book it would that it was too short, reading about her characters gets you in the mood to just keep reading more and more. I really loved everyone in this story especially Luke and Riley, Luke being sexy hot, guy with tattoo’s and who also rides a motorcycle and Riley being a sexy hot is well and nerdy well just a little bit.

The connection between Luke and Riley just makes your heart race and melt though at first they each act like they want to rip each other’s throats out, I think we all go through those moments with the ones we love with all our heart. Miss Abigail Lee is an amazing write – from what I have read in this book – so in others words I recommend you read this book and I’ll read her other books and I soooooo can’t wait to see what she has in store for us, I would also love to see more from these characters especially Riley and Luke’s friends.

My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment