Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waiting on Wednesdays #1


Welcome to my very FIRST "Waiting On Wednesday" post!!!!!

This is a weekly event posted by Breaking The Spine where bloggers spotlight upcoming releases that they are eagerly anticipating.

I have always wanted to join in and participate in a meme but I never had the gutts to join. Now though, with further ado, I present to you my first eager awaited novel:


Assumption
by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Synopsis (from Goodreads):

(It's a small description)
A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof they say when you assume that you make an ass out of you and me. Kenton Mayson learned this lesson firsthand when he made assumptions about Autumn Freeman and the kind of women she is based on what little information he had. What he finds out is she's not only beautiful, but also smart, funny, a fighter and exactly the kind of women he wants to share his life with. Autumn made assumptions of her own about Kenton, and now he needs to prove her wrong in order to protect her and their future.

Release date: (Expected publication) 5th September 2014

That feels sooo far away....but at least in meant to come out this year.

Series: Underground Kings

Publisher:  Not applicable at the moment 

Genres: New Adult and Romance

Link: Goodreads 

I have previously read Aurora Rose Reynolds's Until November (series) and it was a series that stood out for me and a thoroughly good enjoyable read. I am hoping this book is as enjoyable as her last series I discovered by chance. Im super duper excited!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment