Monday, August 18, 2014

ARC Review: Three Nights With A Rock Star

Review: Three Nights With A Rock Star by Amber Lin & Shari Slade

Publisher: Aspendawn Books, 2014
161 pages, ebook edition
Source: Netgalley

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
When Hailey crashes a Half-Life after party, she expects to find the bastard who knocked up her little sister. Instead she meets the sexy front-man who agrees to giver her access to his crew if she gives him access to her body.

All Lock demands in return is three days of complete control over the Sunday School teacher. With a contract, because he's been burned before. One misstep could send the band - and his tenuous sobriety - up in flames.

Hailey and Lock push each other's limits... Against the penthouse window. Backstage. In the limo and on the elevator. But as the contract counts down, neither are ready for the party to end.

My Review:
Yus a new rock star romance book to fall totally in-love with! Sign me the hell up ASAP!!! Like the title says Three Nights With A Rock Star is just exactly that. Who could or would turn that opportunity down? Most definitely not me. This book had a great sexy rock god, Sweetest nursery teacher, and great emotion. The story is interesting and walked on opposite of saint and sinner that I absolutely enjoyed.

Hailey is very determined to find out which Half - Life member knocked her sister up. She goes kind of covert and meets Lock the complicated leader of the band. He offers her three nights to do to her as he so pleases and she is more than welcomed to find who she is looking for. She gives up all her inhibitions once in her life for her sister and the man that has made her sign a contract owning her.

This book was a fast read and it pretty much dives into all the good things. What I mean is Lock puts the contract into effect the moment Hailey signs on the dotted line. THat sure sealed the deal for me and it was hard not to like Lock as a dominant ( thought I would never say that word again). Hailey was in need of someone to hold the reigns for once instead of herself and I think she got the sweet end of that deal.

Now I absolutely adored this whole book and thought it was bloody marvelous. I would highly recommend this book to any rock star/romance love. I am definitely keeping an eye out for this series.

My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment