Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #2

Top 10 books I'd recommend as good beach reads

Top Ten Tuesdays is an original weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.


1. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen 
2. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
3. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
5. Forget You by Jennifer Echols
6. The Summer Of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
8. Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
9. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand 
10. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Okay, So what about you? What would you recommend as good Beach Reads?

2 comments :

  1. I love Delirium and Along for the Ride! Some others I would recommend are Since You've Been Gone (just finished; it's amazing!) and My Life Next Door :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Life Next Door is on my to-read list. I've heard some good reviews

      Delete