Saturday, September 20, 2014

Review: A French Star in New York (The French Girl Series #2)

A French Star in New York (The French Girl Series #2) by Anna Adams

Publisher: CreateSpace, 2013
241 pages, kindle edition
Source: Purchased through Amazon

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
Maude thinks her life can't get any better: her first music album is a hit, she's about to meet her extended family, and she's looking foward to her first date with teen pop star, Matt.
But when scandal strikes, Maude must part ways with Matt and watch Soulville Records fall into the hands of an ambitious Alan Lewis, who will stop at nothing to turn Maude into an unparalleled star.
Between glamorous parties, an unauthorized tell-all book, a web of lies new revelations about her French past, and her rivalry with Lindsey Linton attaining a whole new level, Maude must fight for her voice to be heard and decide if being a star is more important than her love for music.

My Review:
aWell, another great book from anna adams and it was everything that I thought it would be, if not more!I loved the characters but I have to say my favorite was Matt. It was funny and lovely seeing Matt and Maude together. They made the book lively with their constant bickering and loved hate relationship.

Then there was Maudes new family! I loved them, they were so funny! I loved the way her meeting with them wasn't all gooey and happy. It was realistic and made you want to know so much more about themI know I keep using the word funny, but thats because I laughed the whole way through....thats in a good way!

The book was also very memorable, even as I right this review'; scenes from the book are flashing through my mind!I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good book to read! I cant wait to read the next book in the series, keep up the good work!


My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment