Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Finds #9


This is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading. What yah do is post up books that you discovered through bookstores, friends, goodreads etc, whichever way you discovered them. But only post up the books you discovered during that Friday week only.

Book I found this week:

Title: Valor (Greystone #1)
Author: Taylor Longford

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
Think you know about gargoyles? The beautiful winged race disappeared eight hundred years ago. Their greatest enemies were the brutal harpies that people today mistake for gargoyles.

Like all gargoyles, Valor is protective by nature. When he wakes to find a human girl in trouble, his first impulse is to help her. But the greatest risk to MacKenzie’s safety is himself. One scratch from the poisonous barbs on his knuckes and she’ll be lost to him forever

2 comments :

  1. I've only ever read one book relating to gargoyles but the story really has nothing to do with these famed gothic creatures. Does that make sense? It's called, Gargoyles by Andrew Davidson. It was a weird story in itself. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy!

    I think I'll do something like this next week. Thanks for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll find it, I just found this one by chance and thought it might be an interesting read. Your welcome.

      Delete