Thursday, January 8, 2015

ARC Review: Three Christmases (No Weddings #4)

Three Christmases (No Weddings #4) by Kat Bastion

Publisher: Kat Bastion
Source: Netgalley
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Erotica
Links: Goodreads | Amazon

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
Lust and friendship brought us together, but with the increasing demands of my two businesses, Hannah’s thriving bakery, and our successful event-planning company, stability becomes my focus.

Then a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity takes me to the West Coast, and everything goes into a tailspin.

Laughter, love, and excitement fill our lives, but Cade refuses to settle into the wonderful bliss we’ve found—he wants spectacular fireworks and an unshakable foundation. Driven like no one I’ve ever met, Cade insists a dream job across the country will be better for our future together, but I worry about whether we can survive the present apart.

When intimate time diminishes…and lives get more hectic…

Will a little bit of faith be all that it takes? Or will the sacrifice to get there be too great?


My Review:
With their past behind them, Cade and Hannah promised to put each other first before anything else. But When Cade gets offered a job of a lifetime on the other side of the country. Trying to keep their relationship afloat seems to be a lot more challenging than they thought it would be.

One thing is for absolute certain distance cannot tame the heat between the pair. I mean come the hell on, sex on a car, in a bloody parking lot in broad daylight. Should I need to say more? Absolutely nothing can douse the heat these 2 make. They are fire every time they see one another.

The No Wedding series has a group of such amazing characters, you can’t help but relate to them and feel the emotions in every situation they encounter. This is another story that has made me feel a lot of emotion.


My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment